Must-have AddOns for WotLK 3.3.5 PVE
These are one of the most popular addons for WoW in PVE. The DeadlyBossMod and Omen are a must for Raiding. Healbot makes the life of a healer much easier. Other addons are optional, but you should give it a try, as they help you with customizing your Interface, tracking your cooldowns and so on.
Boss mods for all raid bosses. Colored raid warnings with icons - so you will know what's going on without even reading the message. Auto-respond to whispers during boss fights and much more.
/dbm - shows/hides the GUI
/dbm help - Shows all the other slash commands and how to use them.
User Interface (UI) AddOn. Quartz is a modular approach to a casting bar addon.
- Player - the core of Quartz is lightweight implementation of a standard casting bar
- Target/Focus - Implementation of target and focus casting bars in similar fashion to the player cast bar.
- Buffs - Display of target and focus buffs and debuffs as duration bars.
- Flight - Hooks into FlightMap or InFlight to display the current flight progress on your casting bar.
- Global Cooldown - Displays a tiny spark-bar to show your Global Cooldown near the cast bar. Changes the color and text of your casting bar to help show that your cast has been interrupted (and show who interrupted it).
- Latency - Displays the amount of time spent between cast send and start events, in the form of a bar at the end of your casting bar.
- Mirror - Shows the 'basic' timers such as breath and feign death, as well as some 'odd' ones such as party invite time, resurrect timeout, and arena game start, and a framework for injecting custom timers into the bars.
- Range - Recolors the casting bar when your cast target moves out of range mid-cast.
- Swing - Displays a swing timer for your melee weapon as well as hunter autoshot.
- Timer - Allows for creating custom timers displayed on the mirror bars.
- Tradeskill Merge - Merges multiple casts of the same tradeskill item into one big cast bar.
User Interface (UI) AddOn. A complete replacement for Blizzard's default unit frames, including raid frames and raid tools. Includes:
- Range Finder
- HoT Monitor
- Debuff Highlighting
- Raid Frames, Raid Target icon
- Raid Tooltip
- In-combat indicators for all units
- 3D Portraits, Red and Green combat flashes
- Configurable colours
OmniCC is an addon that adds text to items, spell and abilities that are on cooldown to indicate when they will be ready to use. In other words: it turns all the standard analogue cooldowns into digital ones.
Anything should work with OmniCC, from the action bars to the inventory, from the standard interface to your favorite addon.
Omen is a threat meter.
Basically, enemies in WoW decide who to attack by deciding who is the most threatening based on the abilities you use. What Omen does is provide accurate values of your group's relative threat level on individual enemies, so that you can see when you're in danger of pulling aggro (or, if you're next on the snack list if your tank bites it).
Configure key mouse combos to cast any helpful spell on Players with active / non-active bars. Any usable item can be added to all combos. Any existing macro can be added to all combos. HealBots appearance can be configured and preferred appearances can be saved as skins.
The addon will notify you in the middle of your screen with an icon, name of the spell that has procced, the time left on the proc and will make a subtle sound. EventAlert is also able to handle more than one proc at a time.